Sunday, December 16, 2012

Unbelievable nothingness ... everywhere.

No, you have not seen any new pieces from me in a while.  But its certainly not for the lack of trying.  I've gotten a lot of work done.  Well ... not done, per se.  How about ... I've gotten a lot of work half done?

There has been constant sketching and painting, but with nothing satisfactory to show for it.  I have to believe the old adage that its the process and not the outcome that matters.  Its hard for me to paint with a specific goal in mind, as it never comes out the way I would like it to.  But that's okay.  I'm really alright with that.  Work. Work. Work.

There has been some freelancing in design and illustration, however.  So not all is lost.  Most of those pieces aren't posted here because of legal shmegal stuff.  And for secrecy ... as a lot of it is on spec, and I'm competing with other designers on these projects.  You know who you are!

So stayed tuned.  Once I get comfy with some of these landscapes, I'll be posting them.  But for right now, its just ...

Work. Work. Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment